Click to Listen or Download Podcast
Is the Gig Economy where you should plant your home-based business flag? The gig economy offers opportunities for the future. We explore the gig economy with industry expert Marion McGovern. The traditional workplace has been flipped on its head. Now, gig economy pioneer Marion McGovern is revealing her roadmap for this changing landscape—before it’s too late.
In this episode of Home Business Radio, Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen interview Marion McGovern, author of Thriving in the Gig Economy. McGovern shares advice for how home-based entrepreneurs can navigate the modern gig workplace.
Subjects discussed in this podcast include:
* What exactly is the “Gig” economy?
* Widespread impact of the world of gig work, and how will it reshape businesses of all sizes.
* Top three misconceptions about the gig economy
* Hidden responsibilities and challenges of being an independent gig worker
* The science of pricing: How to determine your price based on skills, expertise, and the nature of your work
* You are on a gig island: How do you manage the isolation of working independently?
* Factors that will change the future of the gig economy—including policy changes, legal developments, and forward-thinking entrepreneurs
* The widespread impact of the world of gig work and how it will reshape businesses of all sizes
So come aboard and sail with us as we discuss how to prosper in the on-demand Gig workplace, with expert Marion McGovern.
Episode Sponsor: Physical Address. www.physicaladdress.com
The post Podcast: Thrive in the Gig Economy! Interview with Gig Guru Marion McGovern appeared first on Home Business Magazine.